Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Spot Monsters!

I kid not this time. I saw it from KickThePj!




"Monster Hunting Adventure" video from kickthepj.



He's from the UK so i thought, hey i'm pretty safe cause Malaysia might be too hot for those monsters.



The horror began when i saw this.......



Picture from Stephy-Nie.




































She's from Klang, Selangor (Malaysia) while i'm from Ipoh, Perak (Malaysia). Okaylah maybe they only exist in metropolitan areas and not in small towns like mine. Besides, Klang and Ipoh is about 200km apart - thus should be quite a hassle to lurk all the way here right, monsters?



Just awhile ago i was out preparing for Jane's surprise party. Snapped a few pictures and tired myself out editing them - until i stumbled upon a pic i took with my phone...



After getting them helium balloons with Kelly and Angie.





























I.... don't know what to say. They're here. That's the best that i could announce with.



On second thoughts, they're probably not as horrifying as i thought they would be. I mean... look at that blue, one-eyed, no-legged err thing. Though it's not of a favorable figure/shape/appearance, i thought it to be rather interesting/amusing.



Perhaps i may encounter a few more.. or perhaps not.



I wonder if Stephy framed any other 'monsters' lately?! Her blog here : link.


1 comment:

durianland said...

The helium "Monster" gas balloon damn cute.

http://durian2land.blogspot.com

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails