Thursday, January 19, 2012

On Mabel's Day...

It was the 9th of January, 2012.




#photo
#1 I had cake.





#photo
#2 And it was a surprise.





#photo
#3 I trolled Jeannee.





#photo
#4 My morning was greeted by a surprise cupcake by Jen...





#photo
#5 ...and i decided to share it out.


#photo
#6 But the jealous cat didn't get any.






#photo
#7 I ignored it with a cup of Joe and drank it like a boss.





#photo
#8 Alex got attacked by a cotton filled wombat.





#photo
#9 Bought plenty of accessories that made my day.





#photo
#10 Chose Fish Burger over the Big Old Fashion Hamburger.






#photo
#11 Was tempted to buy this magical eraser.





#photo
#12 Engaged in Mission Possible : pretend to push a ball.






#photo
#13 Saw tiny people.





#photo
#14 Trying to stay on the cooler side while on the ferry.





#photo
#15 The wind styled my hair and took my shades as payment. ):





#photo
#16 Saw some funny signs and a 'san pah' person reacting oddly to it.





#photo
#17 My sandals gave up on me. ):





#photo
#18 Dave climbed trees, leaving the girls in awe!





#photo
#19 Had the most expensive Indian food for dinner ever ; AUD$400 (RM1200)!! (14 people)




#photo
#20 Paul clinging onto Love Street.





#photo
#21 The heavens shined brightly.





#photo
#22 We took many self-timer group shots...





#photo
#23 ...and gave each other BIG hugs. (:




I am now twenty. Full-stop.






2 comments:

Lord Commander Calvyn said...

me like
more pix
more stories
me really like
=D

lex said...

Actually, you're now twenty. Comma. :)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails