Monday, May 3, 2010

M - N - E

Yes i have been busy.


And this is the reason why
:







http://mne-craft.blogspot.com


Check it out, people!

I'm still in the process of making more new jewelries. Yes, making. I probably wouldn't have gotten myself into this business if i hadn't found my part time job in Jusco - Bead & More.

The handmade products will only be made once, and when they're sold, the design goes along with it. ;) You're paying good money for the design.

So yeah, do check it out! I'm not doing this alone. Evon is in this with me and she'll be handling the management side of it. Stop by there and see whether you'll fall in love.


7 comments:

Isley Chang~ said...

the force of entrepreneurship is strong in you~

zzkang said...

wow...become tauke liang...congratz!! :D

Mabel Low said...

Isley Chang ; You smell it?? Hmm... i just thought this is a good start. ;D


Zzkang ; Bukan boss lah... hahaha... Am in a partnership. So.. dunno whether it's considered boss or not. :S Thanks by the way! ;D

zzkang said...

then thats co-boss...also boss...heheh...saw the designs...all very nice!! :D

Cath J said...

gREAT!!! will check this out.. ^_^

SJB said...

Love all the jewelry. Cute :D.

vialentino said...

wow...congrats on ur new biz online stall...hope good business yeah!!

do check out my recent food pics at my site...ehehee

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails