Thursday, December 31, 2009

Random Update

I've been away for quite awhile, really sorry for that. But i believe some of you there too are away right? Which makes us equal... Hehe. I haven't been lazying around you know. And I've got proof!





RETURN SCHOOL BOOKS

Actually i didn't manage to burn them, so no, i didn't use them to shoot out the fireworks here.




It would have been more exciting if that was possible right? despite the fact that we could burn ourselves down as well.





I'm not sure why but i wasn't in the mood for group pictures.





Seriously, no mood man. Maybe it was the heat. Or because it was the time of the month. *shrugs








HAVE A HAIR CUT

I'm gonna keep my hair long. As for JuEan, she had her hair ironed straight.



See the poster at the back? I like!





DRESSING UP

When girls think of December, they'll think of sales. But no, i didn't get to buy much... cause mum didn't come along. So lessen of the day, always bring your mum along when you go shopping. *winks







JOB HUNTING

I was actually a wee bit late in hunting for jobs. I heard that some already had their names listed in the month of November. Lucky me, i found a vacancy in a bead shop.




The pay is rather low but I'll be given craft lessons (for free) while getting paid. In other words, I get paid to learn. How awesome is that, tell me!


Soon, I'll be able to do better than this:








BOWLING

I've never bowled before til the day a sudden invitation popped and it went, "Hey Mabel, tonight we're going bowling." I don't remember accepting the invitation - or was there a choice? I went anyway.





The experience wasn't too bad. I had a few strikes even though i didn't know how i got them. But yeah, it was good.





At least there were people who taught me how to play. But he played in an odd way too.





"Win or lose, just have fun lah."








EVE'S DINNER

Very nice home-cooked buffet dinner followed by an unexpected event of carol singing.




Nicely sang, but I'm English educated :(





CHRISTMAS CONCERT

Oh i will never forget this day when i held the gadget that I've always dreamt of holding. Not only holding, but using it also!



More on this, i promise. Meanwhile just keep guessing.





2ND DAY OF CHRISTMAS

Very random dinner with a crazy bunch. Hilarity was all over the table, making dinner more delicious!



Also bumped into some of my schoolmates who sat right opposite. Don't think some of them noticed.





REST IN PEACE

But very unexpectedly, the sunny day turned cloudy. My uncle passed away on the 28th.







BBQ BBQ BBQ!

And this will happen tonight!! No pictures yet!









So yeah, i have been really really busy and you just gotta pardon me. In return, I'll give you this:


Look! There are words on the fish!!



If that wouldn't work, ok lah, we go makan!





Otherwise, we just go jalan-jalan kay?








Buzz me if you do!

5 comments:

zzkang said...

Happy 2010!!! :D

Cath J said...

Great long post.. and lots of pics... ^_^

Happy New Year girl!! ^_^

crazywrazy said...

Mabel o Mabel, rmb to save money for your dSLR :) haha! now i got one bowling partner! haha! eh you will be a good mom next time! you can do sewing :P haha go learn cooking next =) occupy my stomach pls

Kim said...

MY FACE SHOCKED ME LOL

Mabel Low said...

Kim ; Hehehehee... really outdated picture man. XD

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails