Friday, July 17, 2009

Imaginations Within

Imagination, the thing that kept me youthful and alive. Harmless, i thought. Perfectly harmless. Wandering off and coming back only when you want to. Colors. Yes, the one element that this thing possesses and cannot be bleached. Imaginations.

I believe i had a strong set. I remember, it was so strong that i couldn't sleep every Saturday night simply because in the day i watched "Ghostbuster". I cried, even! I saw half vivid images of those colourful 2D cartoons which now i thought was poorly drawn. It was terror for me. It was.

It was the same set that made my sleeping nights worth remembering. It filled my childhood sleep with dreams that after 14years, i can still recall. Dreams that left stains of drools on my pillow. It accompanied me whenever i encountered sleepless nights. Faithful it was.

It became my sister, my brother, my friend. Eventually it merged and became a part of me. I grew up with it. It went well with my piano classes. Every abstract melody i play records my thoughts within. Tears, anger, smiles, etc. are all within the melodious notes - words that only i can understand - written by my imagination. It composes well.

Of course, it went terrifically well with art. For once, i thought perfection existed when these two chemicals were combined together. Blind me but you'll never stop me from seeing. Cover my ears, but i will still hear. It's all in this set that was installed in me at birth. It's authentic.

It was all as hard as simple. Just so simple. Until now....
It started to fuse with the feelings of doubt, anguish, anger, etc. None that is good. Neither is the outcome. The results; moodiness, headaches, burdens, lost of appetite. It's no good at all. Come to think about it, imaginations do have it's black and whites; the parts that we often choose not to see.

Silence can be so loud with it, triggering nerves that make you tremble. The unseen made obvious and sometimes lies turned into facts. All generated by a piece of imagination. People become uncertain. Some suddenly loose confidence, while others decide they have none at all. It's almost like forming a gun with your hand and die as you pretend to pull the non-existing trigger. Deadly.




Imagination, the thing that kept me youthful and alive, and may take 'em away instantly. Exeunt.


* * *


By the way, I signed in into twitter. I'm still quite blur in there so will take some time to brush things up.

Also, if i haven't said it yet, then i'll say it now. My dad won't be investing into a dSLR for me. Will have to earn it myself. Haih.

I think that's all i have to say here. Waves~

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails