Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentine's In Six Days!

Good day all! Initially i wanted to post up some updates on the recent events but i realised that today is the last day of Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day is coming up. So had to delay my posts to give a new skin to my blog. After six hours, i finally made. Hopefully the design is okay.

I can never really trust my own opinion since i never thought any of my artworks are ever good enough. That's why i'll be needing your comments; will be relying on 'em to improve.


To make it easier to compare, here's a screenshot of my previous Chinese New Year themed skin.

And here's the current one. How is it? HOW IS IT??


I'll be looking forward for the comments and critiques from you guys!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails