Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2009 Blog Head Number Three.

It's about time now to change my blog header since Valentine's Day has long passed. To make the comparing work easier, here's the screenshot of the Valentine themed header.



And, presenting to you, my new header for now! I've reverted back to the simple design with the choice of brown as my theme color. What do you think?


Initially i wanted to upload it next month, but seeing that my schedule might overload anytime causing me to not be able to update or anything, i decided to skin it now instead. I received a few comments on my Valentine's layout. Thanks guys! Really appreciate it!

I do hope i can get some feedback for this one too. All comments and critiques are most welcomed!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails