Saturday, January 10, 2009

WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)

Alas, the arrival of the bride! A week before the wedding, YokeLin sent me a sample of a flowergirl picture. She wanted me to try snapping one as similar to it. This was the picture she sent me:


WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


I thought this shouldn't be hard. All i had to do was just get the angle right and be quick. Unfortunately, last minute changes on the aisle made it impossible for a perfect shot. What's worst was the flowergirl didn't even walk in the center of the aisle!
WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


These were the best that i could do. *sobs. How disappointing.
WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


Though the imperfection, i was glad that i kept attempting; giving my best shot at every released shutter.
WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


And finally, i rejoiced at the possibility of capturing the best shot when the bride walked in. Immediately, hopes were shattered when the lady behind her came to sight. Yorr!
WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


Oh well, too bad for me. Sigh. Hopefully i can have another try next time.
WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


Pardon me for taking so many of their backs. Haha. I reckon this would have been a good picture without the little heads at the back. Hmph.
WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


Next up, the choir's performance.
WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


Do you know what was the one thing that kept this picture from the waste? It's kinda obvious, so look. Haha.
WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


Aiyak, the flash didn't work. Or did it? *shrugs
WanYee&WaiLeng's Wedding (P3)


Okay, that's all for today. And oh! I realised I haven't showned you the faces of the day's hero and heroin. I'll reveal 'em on the upcoming post ya. Hehe.


Ps: Saturday, is today. I am officially seventeen and one day old. Hmm...

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails