Sunday, January 18, 2009

Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)

As promised, i'm back with more pictures from the BOH tea centre! I've got loads of opportunities to capture some landscapes. Too bad i do not know how to stitch pictures together. Don't even know whether my software can do it or not. Hehe.


There there. Some landscape shots of the tea plantation.
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


Sammuel adviced me to make sure that i don't tilt my camera.
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


If not, it would have been a waste.
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


Hehe, can't see my stupid face properly here. Ops, sorry Julian - your charm's covered too.
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


I guess i was too sleepy while editing this one. Dang, the ugliness.
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


I was seriously attracted by this dump. Maybe it's the color or something?
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


How is it like to stay here for eternity? I'd be bored to death, seriously.
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


It was a foggy day.
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


Too much contrast, i know. These are the tea leaves. Fresh.
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


See that guy over there? He stood there for dunno-how-long. Ruined my shot!
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


See the blue dot? Just captured this in time before some kids ran in.
Trip to Cameron Highlands - BOH (P7b)


Wahah. Finally the end of this post. Sorry to say but this is NOT the last of my Trip to Cameron Highlands post. There are still more to come. So, do bare with me!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails