Sunday, January 18, 2009

Tagging Bullet VII

Shot by ChrisNg .
Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things,habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you choose them.

1. I'm not very fond of tags? Unless it is the interesting sort e.g. involves pictures.
2. I superbly love looking at advertisements. Amazing to know such simple stuff can convey so much.
3. Sometimes i prefer not to justify myself - only sometimes - especially when i think it wouldn't help a bit.
4. My preferred movie genres; comedy, romance, thriller, horror.
5. I rejected an offer to become a prefect last year - such hassle.
6. I had a twin for five months in my mothers womb. He/she decided not to be my twin live on and left.
7. I hope to settle my after-SPM plans ASAP, so that i can stop worrying about it for awhile.
8. My grade five yamaha piano examination is on May '09. Praying hard that i'll pass!
9. I'm getting pretty annoyed with this tag.
10. I have no idea why i'm doing it. Probably to pass time.
11. In a million light years, my father has finally said, "Do you want to have western food for dinner later?" Hmm...
12. My cracked laptop couldn't connect to the net. Had to relent to the mac desktop. (does this even count as a random fact about me?? Bah, who cares. Am just filling the dang blanks.)
13. I hope to get my L license as soon as possible!
14. I have a 20year old Honda awaiting me to hit it.
15. Today is Sunday.
16. I have just turned seventeen.


Okay now who to shoot tag.
Kim - she ALWAYS tag me.
Eva - to get sixteen facts outta her?
Angelyn - can't remember whether i've tagged her before or not
Eunice - make her start writing
PuiMun - make her fill in the blanks.


Walah. I have completed a task that i completely have no interest in. Hmm... something must be dead wrong. I should quit the slashes.....


No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails