Sunday, December 28, 2008

Shopping in KL!

There's so much Christmas decorations in display here (KL)! Unlike Ipoh, the only places that you might see similar decorations are Parade or JJ. Sad right?

Anyways, after the Mamma Mia event, we went shopping the next day. Me and my family. Went to three places; the Curve, Ikea & One Utama. My poor ligaments; walked too much!

When we were in KL, we had to find some place to sleep. And since i went there with not only my family, but with a group of people from church as well, we decided to stay in Uncle Kok Weng's house in Puchong. A house that fits twenty plus people. Imagine!

While waiting for the key to the house, i went round the house - exploring - hoping to take some macro shots. Found this hole with loads and loads of ants!
Mamma Mia


Sadly, such slow shutter speed doesn't give satisfying results. Sigh. In other words, the ants were moving very quickly.
Mamma Mia


This was really really random. Boring plant.
Mamma Mia


Haha! Guess what's this? I kinda like this shot. Maybe it's the wall or something; kinda grungy. I like!
Mamma Mia


And flashin' through!
Mamma Mia


Saw my mum in the field opposite and decided to join her.
Mamma Mia


Why? Because i was bored.
Mamma Mia


Mum took this shot. She randomly pointed and shot me, as i told her to do so. All i did to adjust this pic was simply cropping it.
Mamma Mia


I had ten seconds to run back.
Mamma Mia


You see, i was really really bored. I look like a duck here. Hey! My iris.
Mamma Mia


It's very green there. I like!
Mamma Mia


Okay, enough of those. Now we move on to the shopping malls! First stop, the Curve.
The first place we headed to was Borders.
Mamma Mia


Mamma Mia


Then to Ikea. Didn't take any pictures there. So, skip to One Utama.
Mamma Mia


I had no idea what was going on there. Was just attracted by the lights on the trees.
Mamma Mia

Bought loads of stuffs! Hehe. Before we headed back, we visited my dad's friend.
Mamma Mia


Smiles!
Mamma Mia


And smiles again!
Mamma Mia


Wahah! So love that day! By the way, today SzeWei has left us. She went to K.Kangsar for NS. We will not miss you!

ps: How did you think the wedding went? Hehe!

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails