Monday, November 17, 2008

Floral Snapshots XVI

I was attending my coy's meeting (girl guides) on a Saturday morning. Was almost bored to death since most of the activities were only suitable for juniors instead of us seniors. I was lucky enough to have my camera with me. What else could i do other than to use it? I wouldn't bare sitting down growing mushrooms.

I was experimenting on angles, not like it's a new thing, but i enjoy doing it. Bending down and going round 360o was perhaps the only thang that kept me awake.



Looks as if it was made out of tissue-like laces.



Yup, i have this at home too. Found in Mum's Flora Babies.





The orange version.



Mum has this one too; Floral Snapshots VII



Today, i have learned a lesson. I should bring my camera wherever i go! There was once when i went to JuEan's aunt's house, i saw this miserable sticking out behind the window facing the back lane. It attracted my attention since it was the only green around! SIGH. Regrets~

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails