Saturday, September 27, 2008

Floral Snapshots XIV

Last month when my parents invited me to go 'lepak' in JJ, i decided to bring my camera along. Didn't think i'd do anything with it 'cause they said you're not supposed to take any snapshots in the mall.

I followed my mum to the floral department. As i'm no big fan of flowers or the greens, i do wonder why i don't get bored lookin' at 'em. There were so many beautiful flowers there. I almost felt like i was in Camerons already. And so i pulled out my camera and did what i wanted to do. Hehe.





Like the previous post, this flower's fine lines have drowned. Argh. Moreover, i didn't have the suitable lighting, and therefore had slower shutter speed. Sigh.





Taking macro snapshots is what i like doing best. It seem so easy to me. Heeeh~





What do you think of this flower here? I find to look like a painting or something. This one's the most successful among the others! Not too much contrast. Great tone. Very clear. And best of all,
the lines didn't merge! Woots!





I thought this flower was kinda cute because of the yellow thingy in the middle? I almost persuaded mum to buy it. Hehe. But she said i'd kill it. Aikz.







Couldn't use the 'floral' mode from the 'Special Scenes' because of the lighting. I used the manual mode for both of these shots. The picture is kinda clear but there are some noise in the picture. Crap.





I feel that this is my best-most shot for today! Love it! Another flower that mum refused to buy. It won't survive long, said she. It would be nice if i could put this flower beside my laptop. Drools.


* * *


Now i'm really looking forward to my upcoming church camp to Camerons! Since SzeWei will be able to make it there, we are so gonna enjoy taking pictures up there!
Woots!



No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails