Saturday, August 2, 2008

MabelArtWork : Favourite vs Hatred.

I actually edited this picture yesterday. Was testing how i could dye my hair in the picture. Turned out fine but the makeover on the face isn't really pleasant. The makeup is a little thick and the altogether look seem very LC. Something like the drama queeney type, but worst i guess? Excuse that, will ya.

I dislike my surroundings.

I guess that's the best caption that i can give, seeing the fact that i have combined an unpleasant expression with the colour that i dislike most for the background. The black top implies hatred. The white 'loops' means that i still stand strong on the grounds of being myself. And, the colours white and black happens to be my top 2 most favourite colours. Favourite vs. Hatred :)

The eyes didn't turn out quite right, but good enough i guess. Took me about 2 to 3 hours to complete this one. Hoho.

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails