Saturday, July 12, 2008

Tagging Bullet

(From Angelyn's short gun)
RULE1 : Each player of this game starts of with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged have to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. No TAG backs!

1. Sometimes i can go really really blur, while other times i can be extremely sharp.

2. I've never eaten abalones. So you know what to do? Hehe.

3. When i try to search for a word in the dictionary, it would take me ages to do it. Why? Because i seem to stop by at every page i flip, checking out the list of words in that page.

4. I've just bought a pair of 2.5 inches heels, and they are my very first pair. Which means i've never worn high heels until this year.

5. I once dream that my parents didn't know me and i was a wanderer at the streets. I was only 3 when i dream this.

6. I have applied for braces. Sulks.

7. When i was 5, i started sleeping alone. I used to cry out loud every Saturday nights. This is because every Saturday mornings i would watch Ghost Busters; and get scared at night.

8. In primary school i stole RM50 from mum for the sake of buying a packet of paperclips. LOL. That was my first and my last theft.

9. People who backstab me, dislike me, hate me, are somehow amusing to me. Lol. Maybe it's because i admire their "witty" and "creative" thoughts that i've never come across myself. Haha.

10. I gambled with my mum only once. We used one cent, five cents and ten cents. Haha.


I tag: Evon Lee, Pui Mun, Regine, Eva, MinSze.


No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails