Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagging Bullet II

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the game the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 6.22p.m.
Name : Mabel Low Mei Theng
Sisters : None
Brothers : None

Shoe size : 9 or 10. Preferably 10.
Height : 170.5cm last year.

Where do you live : A double-storey terrace house
Favourite drinks : Ice kacang. Ice blended hazelnut white coffee. slurps
Favourite breakfast : Nothing specific, actually. Just something light and filling, also tasty, will do.

Have you ever:
been on a plane : Yes. Twice. Once in my mum's womb, while the other was 2years ago.
swam in the ocean : Yeah.
fallen asleep in school : Started doing it this year. Without doubt.
broken someone's heart : My parents'? Lol. Yes, i suppose.
fell off your chair : Yes. Was pranked and injured my back bone. What the heck.
sat by the phone and waiting for someone to call : Yes. She said she will call back.

What is your room like : Disorderly civilized.

What's right beside you : Macmillan English Dictionary.

What is the last thing you ate : Kayapuff.

Ever had :
chicken pox : Yup. When i was a babe.
sore throat : Of course.
stitches : Not yet?
broken nose : No.

Do you :
believe in love at first sight : I suppose so.
like picnics : Definitely; if there is games included. A yes; if someone familiar goes there with me. Maybe; depending on the whether. No way; if i go there alone.

Who was the last person ;
you danced with : Romantic dance: an Australian guy while i was in Aus. Random dance : friends.
last made you smile : Gaining money in Nuffnang. Lol.
you last yelled at : Jelisa. She wouldn't understand if you don't yell at her.

Today did you ;
Talk to someone you like : Nope. Don't have any for the moment.
Kissed anyone : No.
Get sick : Feeling a lil heaty now.
To to an ex : Huh?
Miss someone : Nope.
Eat : What did i last ate?

Best feeling in the world : To be loved and know that you're not alone.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : Used to. But no.
What's under your bed : Another bed.
Who do you really hate : Used to have one; Jelisa. But not anymore. Hating is a waste of space in one's heart. winks.
What time is it now : 6.43p.m.

5 things i was doing 10 years ago
I was only six! Let's see...
1. I was looking forward to being another year older.
2. Was wishing to leave kindergarden soon.
3. I slapped a boy who tried to kiss me.
4. I learned to dislike the Malay subject.
5. I kept receiving comments about my height.

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Start studying for the next monthly examinations.
2. Fish for some new songs.
3. Finish off today's to-do homework.
4. Practice my flute.
5. Search for patriotic songs.

5 snacks i enjoy
1. Twisties Tomato Flavour.
2. Tesco Green Pea Snack.
3. Egg tart.
4. Chocolates!
5. Cornetto McFlurry!!


5 things i would do if i were a billionaire
1. Donations to the church and society
2. Banking for future use
3. Build schools and hire teachers in Africa.
4. Buy an island in Dubai! :D
5. Treat my fellow mates.

5 of my bad habits
1. I'm a lazy bum.
2. Can get addicted to online games.
3. Can be too sensitive at times.
4. Paranoid at times?
5. A little strongheaded.

5 places i have lived in
1. My current home in Bercham.
2. Old house in Canning Garden.
3. Australia; in five or six different places for a month
4. Joshua's house; when dad was in the hospital.
5. My dreamland; every night!

5 people i'm tagging:
1. Kim
2. Angelyn
3. Regine
4. Evon
5. Rochelle

No comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails